Pittsburgh Power ships via UPS orFedEx on all orders considered non-truck freight.
- F.O.B. 3600 South Noah Drive Saxonburg, PA 16056
- We ship worldwide.
- Most products ordered will ship directly from Pittsburgh Power within 1-2 business days (excludes weekends and holidays) of order placement. In certain cases, however, back ordered and/or direct ship items may take longer.
- If we have the product you order in stock, you will likely receive your shipment within 3-6 business days, depending on the location of your shipping address.
- Non-stock, special order and out of stock items may require a wait time of 1-2 weeks.
- To get a better idea of our inventory or to know the estimated arrival date of your shipment, please contact us by phone or email.
- Parts must be delivered to a physical address. Pittsburgh Power does not ship products to P.O., APO, or FPO (military address), boxes.
Customs Duties, Import Taxes and International Fees
If you are receiving an international shipment from Pittsburgh Power, please be aware that it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. If there are any additional charges for customs clearance, these must be paid by you as the recipient of the shipment. Pittsburgh Power has no control over these duties, taxes and fees and we are not in a position to estimate what these might be for your country. You will need to contact your local customs office to find out the fees due and pay them in order to receive your shipment. In case of any delays due to customs clearance procedures, please note that Pittsburgh Power has no control over these timelines and will not be held responsible if they result in delays beyond our committed estimated delivery time.
Items sold by Pittsburgh Power and shipped out of state are exempt from tax. Items shipped and sold within Pennsylvania are, however, subject to tax. We do not accept IUC or PUC numbers for online orders.