Warranty & Returns
All product warranties if any, are from the manufacturer. If you need warranty assistance on any products you have purchased from Pittsburgh Power, kindly get in touch and we can assist you.
Generally, for most products that we sell, the warranty is limited from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the product's kit. All products returned for warranty consideration must be returned with prepaid shipping to Pittsburgh Power. The returned product must also be accompanied by a dated proof of purchase receipt. Warranty is limited to the original purchaser only and will not be honored in case of a new owner who did not purchase the product from us.
Pittsburgh Power, is not liable for any labor charged or travel time required to diagnose defects, remove an installed part, reinstallation of a product, towing charges or any other contingent expenses.
It is our goal at Pittsburgh Power to help make your parts purchasing experience convenient, informative, and easy.
Please follow these instructions when returning a product to Pittsburgh Power:
- Call Pittsburgh Power to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. This number must be clearly written on the outside of the shipping carton. If your package is received without an RMA, it will be returned to you.
- Please pack the returns securely in an outer carton.
- Please write only on the outer shipping carton, not on the product packaging.
- We only accept returns within 30 days of purchase and this date is determined by the UPS or FedEx tracking information we have on file regarding your order and delivery.
- Returned product must be in new, re-saleable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
- Upon receipt we will inspect your returns. Credit may be refused based on the condition of the item
- All returns, other than defective items or errors on our behalf, will be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20%.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Gift cards are not returnable or refundable for cash.
- As the customer, you are entirely responsible for all shipping costs for returned products.
Examples of situations in which credit will not be issued:
- Product has been installed and/or used
- Product has been damaged from an attempt to be installed and/or used
- Product is shipped back without the original box and packaging, manual and/or parts
- Seal on electrical parts is broken
- Product serial number does not match what was originally shipped to you
- Product is deemed not resalable by Pittsburgh Power Inc. due to damage done from use and handling after purchase